To protect and restore coral reefs worldwide by:
- Building and training a global network of restoration projects.
Our current network members have projects located in Australia, Bonaire, Cayman Islands, Curaçao, and the USA.
- Developing new and innovative ways to restore reefs.
- Collaborating with experts to provide restoration knowledge and best practices to our network.
To build a global network whereby:
- Reefs are protected and restored.
- Restoration best practices are shared and accessible.
- Ocean stewardship and awareness is adopted worldwide.
Our core values focus on commitment to our vision whilst adopting accountability and transparency in our work. We strive to be positive and motivational and carry out our mission with integrity. We embrace growth and learning and believe in driving change forward.